We are looking for experienced Customer Service Representatives to work for a leader in the cell phone repair industry and provide same day repair iPhone and Samsung Repair services for our customers at their choice of location.
We are seeking experienced Customer Service Representatives with excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with us. We are leaders in the device repair industry, providing repairs on cracked screens, as well as other common issues with iPhones and other smartphones. We are looking for talented and highly motivated Customer Service Representatives ready to move quickly with a focus on customer experience, quality, safety and other key performance indicators.
The primary job is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Ensure repairs are getting done in timely fashion. Working with technician to set deadlines.
- Resolve issues that come up while the device is being repaired.
- Liaison between the customer and the Technician
- Report any issues with inventory or money on sales report
- Updating customers on repair status
- Inventory control when Technician is not available.
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Minimum years of required experience: 2+ years
- English literacy
- Ability to work flexible shifts, adapt to changing work schedules, and possible weekend shifts
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Minimum education requirements: Minimum 1 year college
- Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Product Knowledge/Modern Technology
- Time management skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to handle pressure/Work under fast moving environment
What we Offer:
- Competitive Salary: $9 - $15 plus Commissions and Bonuses
- Bonuses for meeting KPI’s
- Extensive product training
- Opportunity for advancement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.